New Found Gold Corp set out to assemble a strong portfolio of exploration stage projects in safe mining friendly jurisdictions in North America. We have identified one core project in the famed Abitibi region of Ontario and two core projects in the emerging mining district of Newfoundland, Canada.
Our project in Ontario is the Lucky Strike covering 100 Km2 of favourable fault structures within the Kirkland Lake gold camp including a past producing mine. Our Sail Pond Project in Newfoundland is a district scale 216 Km2 polymetallic (Ag, Cu, Zn, Pb, Au) project covering both limbs of a favourable anticlinal fold structure. Our core gold project in Newfoundland is the Linear Project covering numerous high grade gold showings along a 100 Km length of a significant gold bearing fault structure.
- Second largest land holder in Newfoundland with over 1100 Km2 of prospective land
- Large district scale projects present the opportunity for multiple discoveries
- Projects are located near to regionally significant population centers of Gander, Newfoundland and Kirkland Lake, Ontario
- Projects are all highway accessible along with hydro and contractor services readily available
- All properties carry low royalties below 2% with most properties carrying 0 – 0.6%
- The projects contain past exploration activities but are still considered to be underexplored and primed for new discoveries